|OVERDRAFTS AND LOANS||Back|
Account opening forms. After filling in the
forms please present them physically at your nearest CRDB Branch.
Our Overdrafts and loans have specific time duration repayment periods that range from one year for short-term overdrafts, up to five to ten years for long-term loans. Our repayment periods and amounts are negotiable. Loans and Overdrafts are administered through a current account.
· A CRDB loan or overdrafts is the answer to your short-term liquidity needs.
· Once assured of stable cash flows that suit your fluctuating liquidity needs, you will have more resources and time on your hands.
· Our products provide you with investment capital for start-up or expansion needs at competitive interest costs.
REQUIREMENTS WHEN APPLYING FOR A CRDB BANK LOAN
As a loan applicant you are required to submit the following information for the appraisal of your loan proposal.
· Tax return or by other means of documenting your income and equity.
· Your curriculum vitae.
· Business license
· Certificate of registration of Business name and extract from the register
· Annual audited accounts for the past three (3) years and most recent draft/management accounts if the total credit facility is above Tshs. 20 million
· Copy of Title deed (if any) or Lease Agreement
· Current stock position and list of debtors showing debtors age analysis
· Business plan, budget and cash flow projections including the repayment plan
· Businesses plan for amount greater than Tshs 20 million